- VAW: The Portable Stumbles but the PowerBooks Soar
- Birth of the PowerBook
How Apple Took Over the Portable Market in 1991
- How to use your Powerbook with the display closed : Lifehacker
With an external keyboard and mouse you can use your Powerbook with the display closed and an external monitor as if it were a desktop computer.
- Running iSync automatically | Andrew.Sterling.Hanenkamp.com
- 12" G4 PowerBook Multi-Color Logo Mod!
Changing the plain white glowing Apple logo on a 12" G4 Powerbook into a classic multi-color Apple Logo.
- The PowerBook Sudden Motion Sensor
Apple added a feature called Sudden Motion Sensor (SMS) to the PowerBook line in early 2005. The sensor attempts to prevent data loss by parking the heads of an active disk drive after detecting a "sudden motion", which could be due to strong vibrations o